** PRACTICE CLOSED 25th & 26th DECEMBER **
We would like to advise that the practice will be closed on the following public holidays in 2019/2020
Tuesday 1st January, Wednesday 2nd January, Friday 19th April, Monday 22nd April, Monday 6th May, Monday 27th May, Monday 15th July, Monday 30th September, Wednesday 25th December, Thursday 26th December, Wednesday 1st January 2020, Thursday 2nd January 2020.
If you require medical assistance on these days please contact NHS24 on 111.
NATIONAL NASAL FLU SHORTAGE, PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY AT RECEPTION
*FLU VACCINES, PLEASE PHONE TO BOOK AN APPOINMENT*
Why does the receptionist need to ask what's wrong with me?
Reception staff are trained to ask certain questions to ensure that you receive
- The most appropriate medical care
- From the most appropriate health professional
- At the most appropriate time
Receptionists are asked to collect brief information from patients
- To help doctors prioritise home visits and phone calls
- To ensure patients receive the appropriate level of care
- To direct patients to see the nurse or other health care professional rather than a doctor where appropriate.
Any information given by you is treated strictly confidentially.
Booking appointments/requesting repeat medication online.
We would like to thank all of our patients for their cooperation during the transition period of moving to our new website. Online Services is now available where you can book appointments and request repeat medication through a personal online account. Please bring photographic ID and fill out the form at reception to register.