Flu clinics will be held during the month of October 2019. You will be able to make appointments from September 2019.
Free vaccinations are available for those in the categories below:-
- Aged 65 or over
- Children aged 2 - 5 who are not at school (nasal flu - expected October please contact the Practice)
- Chronic respiratory disease (asthma, copd, bronchitis and emphysema)
- Chronic heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease
- Asplenia or dysfunction of the spleen
- Patients who stay in long-stay residential care or homes
- Unpaid carers
- Morbidly obese
Patients aged 65 and over are also entitled to a pneumococcal vaccination to prevent pneumonia. This is a one of vaccine and can be given at the same time as your flu vaccine.